Flexible Financing Options
We believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining quality dental care.
- To assist our patients with their financial needs, our office offers a variety of payment options. Our team will be happy to review these choices with you when you are scheduling your recommended treatment plan.
- We welcome a variety of payment options including cash, check, debit, American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
- We are happy to extend a 10% accounting adjustment when you pay in full by cash or check on the day of treatment. *Restrictions apply. Ask staff for details.
- We offer the option to split your payment for treatment into multiple visits.
- If you have dental insurance, we will file your claims for you.
- We also offer financing options through CareCredit. We can assist you in applying for these programs. For more information, please contact our office at (352) 597-1100.
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit offers special financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, and no-prepayment penalties. Upon request and approval, CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plans with low minimum monthly payments that fit comfortably into every budget.
With CareCredit you can:
Take advantage of NO INTEREST financing!
- Start treatment and care immediately and pay over time
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Have no annual fees
- Develop a working knowledge of surgical and prosthetic procedures required in full mouth dental implant reconstruction
- Enhance diagnostic and treatment planning skills utilizing state-of-the-art technology
- Prepare participants to successfully complete the requirements for the American Academy of
- Implant Dentistry’s Fellow and Associate Fellow credentials, as well as the American Board of
- Implantology Diplomat credential >>> Read More